my obsessional view on the amazing power of words and how they move us
it can either start like this:
Or, like this:
When you’re reading said book, it could either be like this:
And finally, if you liked what you read you’ll probably be like:
And if not, then:
But, it’s okay because you read a book, found out if you liked it or not (for yourself), and either found your next favourite read, or something that you will never read again.
- 1: Finding a book I KNEW I had on one of my bookshelves.
- 2: Getting some free time to read.
- 3: Actually enjoying a book that's been hyped up.
- 4: Splurging on books.
- 5: Getting free books/gift cards for bookstores.
- 6: Introducing someone to a new series/book that I know s/he will love.
- 7: Looking at my bookcases.
- 8: Finally reading a book I've been wanting to read for AGES.
- 9: Finishing a book that just touched me on so many levels.
- 10: Seeing young readers that are addicted to reading.
- What book things make you smile?